Wednesday 1 July 2009

Auntys wedding with a chinese twist

Right now for the proper post.- All pics are thumbs so click to enlarge


It was my aunty wedding last Saturday, until now I haven’t published this as it would make it to easy for people to work out who I am however after the recent press cases im going to revel so to speak who I am.


My real name is Vicky and im studying for a degree in Biomedical Science at Sunderland uni. Im from the north east but the middle of nowhere, ie a country lass born and bred.


Now before I upload the wedding photos I was adopted by my step dad who happens to be Chinese hence the lanterns cake style etc.


Anyway enjoy and this may be my last post for a few weeks as im off on holiday at 5am on Friday ie tomorrow.


The wedding cake

carmen wedding 004

Latterns – released for good luck this was rather dangerous and did result in some damage to the surrounding trees

carmen wedding 051

carmen wedding 050

carmen wedding 045

The hotel where the wedding was held

carmen wedding 048

It was truelly a great wedding which tastfully incorporated some traditional Chinese customs.

No comments: