Monday 16 February 2009

Cars, timetables and student finance

I often whinge about how much work I have to do, so thought it might be a good idea to publish my timetable. Will also give anyone who is thinking of studying biomedical sciences an idea of the hours required.


Monday- morning of lectures

9-11 Fundamentals of pharmacology

12-1 Fundamentals of pharmacology


Afternoon off currently trying to organise work experience in this gap


Tuesday- a good mixture of labs and lectures


9-12 Fundamentals of pharmacology LAB

12-1 Cell biology

2-4 Cell biology


Wednesday- quite day with lab fun


Morning off again trying to get work experience or a job organised for here


2-5 Cell biology lab

Thursday - a day of lectures


9-11 Molecular biology and micro biology

12-1 Molecular biology and micro biology

3-4 Fundamentals of pharmacology


Friday- Physically hard day on my feet for 6 hours minimum.


9-12 Molecular biology and microbiology

LAB

2-5 Laboratory skills


I’m now 100% skint, the car died again today and look like its going to cost me a new alternator.

No comments: