Sunday 31 May 2009

Flamingoland

Well the results are in for all but one unit and so far im averaging a 2:1 which is also my lowest module grade not what ideally wanted but im also happy with it seen as I could have worked a lot harder this year. The pharmacology exam was surprisingly easy and I passed it with 67%.


Ive got one assignment left to write so should be finished uni by Wednesday. I haven’t managed to get any work experience organised so this summer is going to be spent writing letters to every doctors surgery I can find.

The local hospitals around here only take work experience students from the local colleges. If anyone knows any that do take us gap year/uni students can you please email or comment me with them willing to travel anywhere in the Durham, Newcastle/Gateshead, Teesside, Cleveland area.


Spent Friday at Flamingoland which I have to say is a lot better than it used to be and the log flume is a lot cleaner this year.


Went to Yoga class last week and it was fun if painfull I recommend anyone who fancies it to have a go, don’t think I will be going back this week unfortuanly but really wish I was.

No comments: